During this Global COVID-19 Pandemic, Access Rehab Clinics, a medical facility, deemed an essential healthcare service, is . . .
. . . with extra precautions in place
for your Physical Therapy requirements.
We have implemented additional sanitization procedures, in addition to our standard practices, of disinfecting between every patient and throughout the common areas of the facilities.
All of us at Access Rehab have been fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus but, per the CDC recommendations, we are continuing to follow their current guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all. Within and beyond those guidelines we . . .
• are routinely monitoring the temperatures of our staff
• will continue to wear masks and gloves, where necessary and appropriate, for all patient contact
• are arranging appointments such that we minimize a patient’s exposure with other patients
• will ask patients to call from the parking lot when they arrive so that we can regulate who is in the building at any given time
When patients enter the facilities, we will . . .
• require them to enter alone unless they are minors or require special assistance
• require them to wear masks, covering the mouth and nose, until they depart the facilities
• sanitize the soles of their shoes‡
• take their temperatures (must be <99.5̊F with our no-touch infrared probe)
• request them to wash their hands (for 20 seconds) upon entering the treatment area
In order to protect the safety of our therapists, staff, and patients we ask that you too follow CDC guidelines. The CDC is the prime source for information for the outbreak of COVID-19. Their website is . . .
Please don’t come to our office if you, within the last 14 days:
- Are experiencing/have had ANY symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, diarrhea or shortness of breath.
- Have been in contact with anyone with the above symptoms, or suspected/known to have COVID-19.
- Have been in close proximity with others where you or they had not been wearing masks or had not been practicing appropriate social distancing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 936 273 1095
Access Rehab has “TelePT” (For those cannot visit but need Physical Therapy)
‡ Ecolab – NSF Food Service Sanitizer – EPA Reg: 6836-302-1677